[Wine] [SOLVED]Wine] keyboard input messed up in Wine 1.1.15?

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Wed Mar 11 23:11:43 CDT 2009

The problem was not the WINE update, sorry for the post here. Since I
did post I am adding the solution in case someone runs into this later
and searches for it.

The other update my system got along with the new Wine version was
to xorg x-11. I had checked to be sure it was not the same update number
that broke things last week and so assumed my problem was the WINE
update. What happened was that the xorg update removed a line
in /ect/X11/xorg.conf.

In the Files section I had to add back in the line:
ModulePath "/usr/lib64/xorg/modules/extensions/fglrx"

Input works fine now, in game and out.