[Wine] Re: What am I doing wrong?

allynorick wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 12 04:02:59 CDT 2009

Martin,

Gee, thanks for the help.  I am not a computer IT person, or whatever you call it and I have no idea what you are talking about.  I thought this forum was supposed to be to help each other out; not be rude to each other.

Anyway, I guess you mother never taught you that if you don't have anything nice to say, its better not to say anything at all.  Did that make you feel better?

shrug. I figured it all out myself anyway.

Thanks a bunch for going out of your way to be helpful.
Allyson