[Wine] Progams not load after Ubuntu Security Notice USN-732-1 dash

Martin Gregorie martin at gregorie.org
Thu Mar 12 06:20:34 CDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-03-12 at 02:44 -0500, lodewig wrote:
> Thanks . Before to do something wrong or report a false bug , how can
> I check exactly which shell user I am using ? ( I am not so expert in
> Linux.. sorry ..)

Login to the user, start a terminal window and run "ps".

This should show two processes - the shell as the first line and itself
(ps) as the second.

BTW, to try bash, you can simply run the command "bash". ps will now
show three processes (I just started the Bourn Shell, sh, from the bash
shell):

$ ps
  PID TTY          TIME CMD
 5315 pts/1    00:00:00 bash