[Wine] What am I doing wrong?

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Thu Mar 12 08:48:45 CDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-03-12 at 11:35 +0000, Martin Gregorie wrote:
> Take a look at the copy of Firefox that's part of your Linux
> distribution. I've yet to find a website that it won't open and
display
> correctly.

Just to share the info, there are a few. Washington State University's
website for their Distance Program after students log into it doesn't
display right, neither do the forums in the Blackboard software that
they (and many other universities) use. I'm trying to get the Windows
version of Firefox to run in WINE now to see if they display correctly
that way.