[Wine] WoW Performance - Degrades over Time

Kalle Last kalle.last at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 03:22:15 CDT 2009

So I tried at a few of those things that was suggested in last post:
Disabling pixel shaders didn't help with crashing
GL was set in wow conf file and forcing it from commandline didn't
help with crashing

I haven't tried limiting RAM and I didn't swap over to ATI extensions
as first one I can't do and second doesn't make any sense and
shouldn't even work properly. I did upgrade to latest NV drivers
aswell (180.37 I believe) but it made no difference, game still
crashed a few times. I haven't been able to test 25-man raids yet but
I'll probably do it tonight to see if slowdowns have gotten any
better.

--
Kalle Last