[Wine] Re: Sending input events to background applications in Win32

bhua8122 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 14 09:29:28 CDT 2009

I think you were right. At least you are correct about the individual message queues.

Using SendMessage I was about to send keydowns without changing the activated window.

I have yet to test clicks but hopefully it will also work!

The only issue is drawing and dragging, I am not really sure about those. Is there a dragstart and dragend? but what about the motion in between, how does one simulate those?

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction with regards to SendMessage. I would have been doomed to fail had I tried to reimplement parts of Win32!!!