[Wine] Problem while runing Condition zero with wine

bomb96in wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 14 09:29:32 CDT 2009

I just installed ubuntu 7.10 on my lap, and i am using wine to play condition zero.
the game starts, i can make the local server settings(with bots), i click START , its starts loading..the problem comes when the first screen is loaded, where we have to click ok..and on the top of it ,its written ¨visit the official condition zero website...blah blah..¨
the game hangs there...i waited for a long time...but nothing happens....
please somebody help...i want this game to run...

i have intel 945gm onboard graphic
512 mb ram
ubuntu 7.10
wine (the latest downloaded from winehq)

please somebody help me...[/b]