[Wine] Re: help with error:msvcrt:MSVCRTD_operator_new_dbg Not allowed

Sundy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 15 15:34:56 CDT 2009

Does Wine support the DLL I wrote myself? How to register ? Do I need to declear that? I have already declear that I put my DLL under  ../windows/system32/, and I used native msvcrt.dll and msvcrtd.dll. When I run it, the error err:msvcrt:MSVCRTD_operator_new_dbg Not allowed nBlockUse value: 2 doesn't pop out again. But it stopped before my window appears. It looks like it did not use my DLL. How should I make it recognize my own DLL?