[Wine] Fable breaks from wine 1.1.10 to 1.1.11

fcmartins wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 15 16:25:27 CDT 2009

Hi,

I guess I should open a bug in bugzilla. Some questions: I installed 1.1.10 and 1.1.11 through PlayOnLinux. Does this make a difference for the bug reporting?

I have the output from the terminal (backtrace below). What could I do to provide more useful information?

I suppose the next step would be to do a bisect but I've never done it and I suspect I'll need quite a bit of time.

=>0 0x7e5384d7 (0x002fd644)
  1 0x7e56d2b5 (0x002fd694)
  2 0x7e542667 (0x002fd6b4)
  3 0x7e4f7edd (0x002fd714)
  4 0x7e52be2e (0x002fda24)
  5 0x7e5041bd (0x002fda64)
  6 0x7e5e7a1f in d3d9 (+0x7a1f) (0x002fda94)
  7 0x=>0 0x7e5384d7 (0x002fd644)