[Wine] Re: StarWars Galaxies, No DirectX installed

Maxiom wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 16 10:03:54 CDT 2009

NVidia GeForce 8500 GT running driver 180.29

Terminal????.... ummm hmmmm

Wow, guess I better try running it from terminal. Sorry to say I am mainly running my Linux boxes from the GUI (KDE).... And I am a computer guy with customers.

I will go run it now from Term and see if I can pull some logs, just thought this would be quick answer as Linux, Desktop, Game is all the same only change was version of WINE from 1.0.1-1 to 1.1.17