[Wine] Re: Odd Steam problem, not all games are listed

dswann wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 16 21:53:20 CDT 2009

Okay I guess I can confirm this is not a Wine Issue but a general issue with my linux installation. A fresh installation of steam on both of my machines running Windows Vista result in Left 4 Dead and TF2 appearing fine.

However, I have a Windows XP virtual machine. I booted this inside my arch install with virtual box and installed a fresh copy of steam and behold Left 4 Dead and TF2 are missing

Where should I start to resolve this?

At first I thought it may be a firewall issue on my router configuration but I did not change any settings to allow either of the Windows Vista installations and they worked fine out of the box