[Wine] Re: Folder creation problems

mark rumsey wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 17 18:18:30 CDT 2009

Been busy for a few days and only just got back here. Thanks for the info.

I see that a new version has now been released. I'll upgrade to that and see if the problem remains. I've also managed to borrow another laptop and I'm doing a clean install on that to see if the problem is isolated to the first machine. If the problem persists on the first machine I'll get a but report started. Perhaps the second machine will also give the same problems. If so, it might make the bug easier to track down and fix.