[Wine] Re: WIne, Access 97 and mysql question/problem

wpflum wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 18 10:25:56 CDT 2009

Got it working using the versions you had used.  Seems to work just like I need it to now I just have to modify the reports to grab the current date when they run.

I haven't tried to do anythen else yet other than modify some of the vba code in the reports so I'm not sure about the forms/control issue.  I do have one really weird issue which i can get around by editing the Access program on an emulated version of windows, when I'm in the vba screen and press the comma key I get kicked out of wine right back to the command prompt.  Was driving me crazy as I needed to add some code that had a few commas, weird!

Just went and tried to make a form and add controls and it seems to be working, what kind of controls are you trying to use that are failing?

Bill