[Wine] Re: Grand prix legends recognize only two joystick axis

Xwang wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 19 13:59:36 CDT 2009

Hi,
I've read your comments, but I haven't understood what you suggest to do. The joystick maker and the game maker do not support linux, but I think that in this case it is a wine problem since the joystick works perfectly in linux. In the next days, I will try to install another game under linux to see if it is a problem of wine itself or of the game under wine.
However I suppose it is a problem of the game itself since I've tried the game under windows xp and here the joystick axis are not recognized.
Xwang