[Wine] Requesting unban from irc channel

Andrew Fenn andrewfenn at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 07:51:47 CDT 2009

Why did you ban/kick him in the first place instead of explain you
can't help him? I don't see any reason for this behaviour as it was
only you guys active in the channel at the time.

I've attached the log to this email for people not there. Do you
regularly ban people whose questions you can't answer or is this a
special case?

>> You were *quietted* (a +q or % ban) because you appeared to be contradicting yourself.

That's a poor excuse to kick someone from the channel. If you think
someone is wasting your time then just tell them you can't help them
and/or go to a different channel.