[Wine] Application

Andrew Fenn andrewfenn at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 12:33:59 CDT 2009

I assume you mean "switching to linux" rather then "switching to
wine". I encourage you to test yourself using a live CD or a virtual
machine however I trying loading up 1.0.1.

Client loads with some sound errors which might require you to edit
the configuration of wine to get working right, however the GUI
displays. That's how far I got with that.

The server doesn't load as it requires some kind of dll which I didn't
want to spend time looking for.

Your best bet is to look in appdb and see in there is an entry for
this program. If not, try it yourself and submit an entry on appdb as
to how well this program ran.