[Wine] Re: Wine Error

Chard wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 22 23:53:10 CDT 2009

The information that uninstaller is an internal executable was highly useful.  When re-building my WINE menu using Mandriva's KDE Menu Editor, I simply inserted “wine installer” in the Command Line and, upon saving, now the ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS dialog box pops up as expected. Thanx, ~rc

More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroad. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction. Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly. --Woody Allen