[Wine] Wine fails to install Adobe PS

Tony_photoplus wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 23 03:39:26 CDT 2009

I have tried a few rtimes now to install Abobe PS7 (not a crack) on the latest Linux Mint and now on Ubuntu 8.10 64bit.  I am having the same problem in both.  Is it because my new comp is a 64bit?

An error occurred while loading the archive.
[/media/cdrom0/Autoplay.exe]
End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not
a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive. In the
latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
the last disk(s) of this archive.
note: /media/cdrom0/Autoplay.exe may be a plain executable, not an archive
zipinfo: cannot find zipfile directory in one of /media/cdrom0/Autoplay.exe or
/media/cdrom0/Autoplay.exe.zip, and cannot find /media/cdrom0/Autoplay.exe.ZIP, period.

Looking forward to your replies as its important that I can get it working.

Thanks

Tony