[Wine] Re: Wine fails to install Adobe PS

Tony_photoplus wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 24 04:32:49 CDT 2009

Since updating Wine I did try that and it didn't work, however, it did work when I put terminal into cd desktop. But that only worked for the downloads .exe program providing I took them out of my download file and onto the desktop. The same process didn't work for the Photoshop and I didn't know how what to do then. So I opened up the disk to view the files and just to see I right clicked the Photoshop.exe and not the 'Autoplay'. I clicked on open with Wine and surprise!! It opened up and started loading and now its working. BUT! I have a problem with the docks and I know thats a Wine fault which they might or might not sort out.

Thanks for the input

Tony