[Wine] Sage - net user

mpatriarche wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 24 08:48:01 CDT 2009

Hi i'm very new to this community.
I'm trying to figure out an installation of Sage (http://www.sage.co.uk/) under an Ubuntu sevrer 8.04 with Xfce and Wine.

Actually there is a Sage server which is a windows service that allow users to share files between multiple client over a network.

This server is on my Ubuntu machine and the clients are under windows XP.

It looks like the client accounts needs to exist on the server. So I thought a net user would do the stuff but I didn't manage to do it with wine net.exe.
I think it doesn't implement this functionnality.
I need a piece of advice, does someone know Sage and has installed it successfully ? Is it possible to manage windows accounts throught wine ?

Please excuse my english if it's not correct,
if I'm not clear I can answer any question that could help