[Wine] Re: Questions on winelib

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 26 09:30:32 CDT 2009

tris wrote:
> Is it possable to use winelib to assist me in porting this engine from windows to linux,is that what it's for?

Winelib is for creating hybrid windows & Linux *NIX apps.

tris wrote:
> If so,do I have to provide all nessesary window headers in order to use winemakers 'make' command.

No, Wine already has all headers you might needs (and Wine supports). If something is missing it most likely won't work. You will still need to create makefiles yourself or with help of some utility like winemaker.

Keep in mind that winelib application can only be run under Wine.