[Wine] Limiting memory for MM9

Martin Gregorie martin at gregorie.org
Thu Mar 26 19:40:07 CDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-03-27 at 00:37 +0100, Hartmut Figge wrote:
> Martin Gregorie:
>
> >Another way to see what might be hogging CPU is simply to start another
> >Linux terminal window and run 'top' in it.
>
> I find that htop shows more information and i was just taking some
> related screenshots.

Nonetheless, can you do it again, please, this time with top rather than
htop. It would be useful to see a more detailed breakdown of CPU, Memory
and Swap usage - top shows the detail rather than summarising 16
measurements as four bar graphs. It would be nice to know how much, if
any, of the CPU is being used by the system as opposed to one lithtech
thread.

Other questions:
- did you notice much disk activity while the switch was happening?

- how fast are your CPUs?

Martin