[Wine] Re: Does WineHQ support OpenMP ?

olinews wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 27 12:06:15 CDT 2009

If i dont copy vcomp90.dll along with my program i get this error:

Code:
xxxx at xxxx-desktop-ubuntu:~$ wine /home/xxxx/.wine/drive_c/"Program Files"/DVBSub/DVBSubOpenMp.exe
err:module:import_dll Library VCOMP90.DLL (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\DVBSub\\DVBSubOpenMp.exe") not found
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\Program Files\\DVBSub\\DVBSubOpenMp.exe" failed, status c0000135

If i copy vcomp90.dll along with my program it works fine.

I cannot figure out why vcomp90.dll is not detected with only the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package installed via winetricks.  :?