[Wine] Limiting memory for MM9

Hartmut Figge h.figge at gmx.de
Sat Mar 28 02:15:29 CDT 2009

Das Letzte Einhorn:

> The game has very poor coding unfortunately, so I really recommend
> getting the 1.3 patch to remove as many issues from the game as
> possible.

Sounds reasonable.

> I do not know however if the patch will respect your
> localized language version: http://telp.org/mm9/patches/patches.html.

First i had to copy mm9german.exe to mm9.exe before the patch could be
applied. Some files were modified and some were skipped.

Of course i have a backup. *g*

> Even with the patch the game still freezes occasionally, so I
> recommend saving as often as you can, with different files.

Yes, that's what i have done already in the past. Using F5 for quicksave
often and occasionally a real save.

Thanks for the link.

Hartmut