[Wine] World of Warcraft: WOTLK + GMA3000 (not X3000)

Wylde wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 28 07:13:22 CDT 2009

Hello everyone:)
I have a problem running Wow on wine (ver.1.1.16). When I install wine and run Wow from my Windows's partition, it's running but FPS is very low (about 10 fps). I installed it on my linux aprtition, but nothing's changed. When I add -opengl option, logging screen (first screen after wow starts) it's lagging as hell and all options (I mean all places where text/buttons/etc) are black. In game parts of the screen (about 3/4) remains black and whole game is lagging... (more than before using opengl)
My computer's:

Ga-G31M-S2L
Intel C2D 5200
Intel GMA3000 (integrated)
2GB ram
Slackware 12.2

What am I doing wrong? Do I need any packages for my dist?

Code:

bash-3.1$ glxinfo | grep rend
Failed to initialize GEM.  Falling back to classic.
direct rendering: Yes
OpenGL renderer string: Mesa DRI Intel(R) G33 20090114 x86/MMX/SSE2
bash-3.1$

Thanks for any help...:)