[Wine] Logitech WingMan Cordless Gamepad

Gujs wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 28 07:47:15 CDT 2009

Hi,

I have a problem with this particular gamepad. I calibrated it under linux with jscal and it is working OK. But now I want to play FIFA with it and fifa don't detect it as Logitech WingMan Cordless Gamepad but as controler.

I found wine registry tips and followed their guide for DirectInput but I have a problem because command specified there doesn't give the expected output:

Code:

WINEDEBUG=+dinput wine /home/gregor/.wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/EA\ Sports/FIFA\ 09/FIFA09.exe 2>&1 | grep joydev_enum_device
trace:dinput:joydev_enum_deviceA Enumerating the linux Joystick device: /dev/input/js0 (Logitech WingMan Cordless Gamepad)

I don't get any axis info which have to be entered in registry like this:

Code:
Logitech Logitech Dual Action"="X,Y,Rz,Slider1,POV1

Can somebody help me get this line right for registry that my Logitech WingMan Cordless Gamepad would be recognised by games running with wine.