[Wine] Wine is one step closer to running Kuma Games on Linux

tsmgroup2 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 28 09:44:56 CDT 2009

Sorry Wine,

I didn't see any postings of users congratulating you on the back and saying "well done" so I had too.  The updater v2.0 for Kuma works now and you are one more step closer to having Kuma Games up and running on Linux.

I know I always have the freedom to donate ahead of time, but I want to see update when Kuma does finally work on my Linux distro on my machine first.

Well done, there are at least three windows applications that I use to use that I found work now flawlessly because of wine.  I only wish I had more computer sales and business from which to donate more.
(well, we'll see what the future holds - I still think MS has something to do with the market diving as badly as it had in the last eight months) [Laughing]