[Wine] Re: Configure program to use LAN connection/winsock instead!

bbxx wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 28 15:02:56 CDT 2009

Hey vitamin,

It's the encompass program I was having problems with earlier.  I decided to forgo installing, and instead copied from my existing windows partition.

When the program opens it asks for login information and a server to connect to.  I enter my login, and the IP of the server the same way I do when running windows.  Then I press connect and the error I just mentioned keeps repeating itself until the program tells me the server is not responding.  I know the server is fine because I can connect in Windows with the same info.

Thanks again vitamin.  I feel like I am really close.