[Wine] Wineasio in Mono = No Stereo

Peter L Jones gmane at drealm.info
Sun Mar 29 03:42:39 CDT 2009

Hi,

I've never heard of wineasio version 1.7.4; the latest is 0.7.4.  Where did you
get your source?  (I try to keep track of the various branches on SourceForge
project wineasio.)

I can assure you it does work -- many people are happily running apps such as
Reaper under WINE with wineasio.

Are you sure the WINE app is set up correctly?

Do you get stereo sound from Linux apps using JACK?

Regards,

-- Peter