[Wine] Re: [not problem] link creation for Wine questions

FYR wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 29 15:23:53 CDT 2009

dudes.
I'm not asking how to create a Desktop shortcut.....
I'm asking how to "get" the Win app's Icon and use it.

Wine does this automatically when you install something, and that something creates Desktop shortcuts. i.e. you install Counter-Strike and guess what, there's a link to Counter-Strike on the desktop with a tiny little Special Forces man wielding a submachine gun.. and you think for a second, "what Operating System am I in?" or maybe not, if you aren't thick. but you probably are, because you're just going to play Counter-Strike! BOOM HEADSHOT!

OK.
anyone got any ideas?