[Wine] Wine shortcuts not doing anything?

Sephiroth wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 29 17:52:07 CDT 2009

Alright, I installed LoMSE today after wiping all of Wine's files (~/.wine, ~/.thumbnails, etc) and it created the menu again, but the shortcut does nothing.  Wine doesn't even attempt to load.  What gives?  The shortcut command is pasted below.

Code:

env WINEPREFIX="/home/sephiroth/.wine" wine "C:\Games\Sierra\LOMSE\LomSE.exe" /cd=D:\

If I go into the hidden Wine directory and manually right-click the executable and choose "Open with Wine...", it runs fine.  I also tried removing the "env" statement with the prefix and still nothing.