[Wine] Problem: Print to PDF using MS Office

O-pos wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 30 16:48:06 CDT 2009

Hello,

I am a new member of this forum. One of the reasons I registered was that I could not clarify following question:

I cannot print to PDF using MS Office 2003. I am running it on Wine, I have Ubuntu Intrepid. Of course I can open the same xls or doc file in Open Office, but these files are very precise and sensitive, and OO distorts their fine architecture.

I did not try frank print because I have no printer installed on my computer, but PDF printer works with every application except MS Office.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance !