[Wine] Re: Crash in 1.1.18-6.1

ProfessorTomoe wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 31 06:23:23 CDT 2009

vitamin wrote:
> Don't paste that much text, use pastebins.

Sorry - never heard of pastebins until you mentioned it.  Thanks for the tip.

vitamin wrote:
> Obviously improperly compiled Wine.

The problem here is I'm not the one compiling it.  I'm using the precompiled version from openSUSE (http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Emulators:/Wine/openSUSE_10.3/i586/) via the Arch Linux user repository.  They just made another build, and now I get the following crash:

http://pastebin.com/m6c012f24

If this is openSUSE's problem, what can I tell them so that they can get it fixed?