[Wine] Re: Problem: Print to PDF using MS Office

O-pos wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 31 20:28:42 CDT 2009

I did not know that I did not have cups-pdf. I installed it and things moved one step further. Now file-> print -> I get a window which looks similar to what we are used in windows when we print something, with options like "all", "current page", "number of copies", "pager per sheet" etc..

But after that it stops working. None of the buttons work properly - they return error messages. Hitting "ok" causes following response: "Windows cannot print due to a problem with the current printer setup". Hitting "properties": "Word cannot bring up the properties because the printer returned an error".

Any ideas?  :(