No subject

Tue Mar 17 14:04:44 CDT 2009

Graphics card is reported as:
VIA Technologies Inc, KM400/KN400/P4M800 [S3 UniChrome] Rev01.

The driver is whatever Ubuntu decided to use when I installed it.  I don't know how to find out what it is using.
System-> Administration->Hardware Drivers reports that "No proprietry drivers are in use on this system".

I found what appears to be a compatible driver on the VIA Technologies website, but installing it is proving to be anything but straightforward.  The installation script is currently telling me that it can't find a VIA graphics card.  I'll keep pursuing this.

Thanks again.

Dunc