[Wine] Re: wine error causing reboot

Daemon wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 6 13:45:47 CDT 2009

> Let me know if anyone has any ideas.   how do i reinstall my graphics drivers?
> im somewhat of a linux noob, but plan on sticking with linux if i can figure out wine.

  Look in /var/log/Xorg.0.log and /home/(user)/.xsession-errors for any relevant errors and warnings about drivers,etc. It looks to be a video driver / X / Glx interaction problem somewhere not wine exactly. Turn off Compiz and switch to Metacity (no effects) and see if it still happens. What's the output of 'lsmod' ?