[Wine] Star Wars Galaxies Help

RoninGT wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 8 10:03:47 CDT 2009

OS: Ubuntu 9.04
WINE: 1.1.20

I am having only minor issues with SWG but i was wondering if they are correctable. So ill list them here.

Using W key or any keyboard key for movement, Moves my toon for a few steps and stops. I need to repress the key to get them to move again however the above just repeats.

Some textures in game do not show they are just transparent (Not a big deal)

No names over heads of other toons or items. This one is major for instances if you ever play the game. Anyone know how to fix these issues?

Thank you

Ronin