[Wine] Re: Copy files from Original Windows CD,possible?

angelnonis wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 10 09:25:34 CDT 2009

So with few words we can say ,Windows Visualization is useless.
 The only choice that we have is to wait the day does Wine Support all Windows Application "The day after Windows" ;)

  So lets we hope that day comes soon. Is sounds like never will be possible that because the Time runs and the Windows changes too. Wine project is hard to comes true but I hope to comes.
    Freakazo Thanks for all the Information!