[Wine] Re: Wine and 3D rendering issues

EagleRock wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 11 10:34:04 CDT 2009

Cloudef wrote:
> It is 64bit install? That is probably why it is not working smooth for you. CSS is 32bit game.

Yes, it is a 64-bit install.  It looks like quite a few people are running 64-bit distros with Wine, and I've seen successful installs of CS:S and Lotro using 64-bit.  I don't mind installing 32-bit to get stuff running, but I'm worried that I'd reinstall the entire OS and get everything up and running again just to come across the same issue again.  Is there something else I should be looking at first before resorting to that?