[Wine] Re: Problem with parameter from Tux to win

JujuLand46 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 16 07:40:03 CDT 2009

> You can not enter magical expansion variables. "%U" doesn't mean anything to Wine or any other program.

When I look for epiphany properties in the Menu tool, the following string is entered :
epiphany-browser %U

So, in the Prefered Program tool, I replace the personnalized string with k-meleon path and %U

Here my last tests:

I have tried to replace, in the ubuntu tool to choose default browser, the k-meleon string with the epiphany string found in the shortcut,

When using it from Linux Thunderbird, it opens epiphany but the %U string isn't evaluated. If I delete %U it just opens epiphany without opening the link.

If I choose epiphany in the list, it opens the links.