[Wine] browse C: drive does not show all directories / files

pelico wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 17 02:29:01 CDT 2009

I have installed Wine 1.1.21 on Linux-Mint 7 rc1. When I use 'Browse C:\ drive' I don't see all the directories, and files. For examples under C:\Program Files I only see the 'Common Files', and 'Internet Explorer' directories.

I am trying to access a vista system drive. I have change the application settings to vista. I have also checked the FAQ, the manual and the forum. It looks like I am the only one with this problem. What I am doing wrong?