[Wine] Re: Cannot press more than 1 key

MadnessRed wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu May 21 04:32:11 CDT 2009

DaVince wrote:
> Open a text editor, press and hold one key, then proceed holding a second key while still holding the first. Continue doing this with a fourth and a fifth key and maybe more...
>
> The result would be something like this:
>
> aaaaaassssssssssssssddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
>
> I can only press 3 keys simultaneously, so when I held the F key no f's appeared on the screen. That's how I did a quick test on how many keys I can press simultaneously, but I'm sure there are better / more official ways too... [Rolling Eyes]

It varies for me, I can do
111111222222222223333333333334444444444444
but if I try wasd
wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaa
its gets stuck after 2
and qwerty
qqqqqwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr

Also with a bit of testing I have discovered this, if I turn the acceerate, I do both,
if I accelerate then turn I stop accelerating.

3vi1 wrote:
> Sounds like keyboard ghosting.  Since I can jump while running and do similar movements in games, I suspect it's your keyboard.

Whats keyboard ghosting?