[Wine] Re: Mapped network drive in wine.

petter wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu May 21 12:50:44 CDT 2009

Thank you all for the reply, I already have done the following in my fstab I have the server mapped as follows:

Code:

//ip_server/folder 	  /media/ti 	cifs rw,iocharset=utf8,user=domain/user,passwd=password,uid=user  0   0

Thus, in Wine I can open and use the files from the server without problems.
The major difficulty is that my ERP (which can not be changed) search some files (such images, text, etc) using the path:

Code:

\\server\folder\file

Wine And obviously he is not in this way.
But if there is no way, anyone know any other app for Linux (Ubuntu) I can run this ERP and finally banned from my Windows computer?

Very thanks for help me.