[Wine] Wine crashes when I open one certain window

Biganon wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 23 11:13:00 CDT 2009

Hello,
I have a problem with Wine. I use to go onto a 3d chat (a bit like SL but better :D), which is made for Windows.
Everything works fine, even the 3d graphics are good, but Wine crashes when I right-click on an object in the 3d world to access its properties.
The whole program freezes, and finally I've got to kill it.
BUT it's not acting like that each time, some rare times it works.
It's pretty boring, how is it that it's not working ?

For those who know this universe, it's called AW (ActiveWorlds.)
Actually it's not AW itself but a French (legal) universe based on it.
If you want to test it yourself : http://3d.levillage.org, you can try the interface for free without any registration, it's 10 years old and safe.

Thank you, hope you can help me

++