[Wine] Installation of Paymo widget

arnoldijzermans wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 24 06:14:17 CDT 2009

Hi all

I try t install the timewriting widget Paymo (www.paymo.biz) uses. but when running it after install I get the following text on the screen:

screenfixme:powrprof:DllMain (0x7e960000, 1, (nil)) not fully implemented
fixme:ntdll:NtPowerInformation Unimplemented NtPowerInformation action: 16
Application tried to create a window, but no driver could be loaded.
Make sure that your X server is running and that $DISPLAY is set correctly.
Application tried to create a window, but no driver could be loaded.
Make sure that your X server is running and that $DISPLAY is set correctly.
fixme:powrprof:DllMain (0x7e960000, 0, 0x1) not fully implemented

all ideas are welcome

About the application
Paymo is an online timewriting / invoicing site I use for my company. I recently switched to Ubuntu since I feel my (writing) company can make a statement (however small). The widget allows you to track the time you use on a particulare client.