[Wine] Registry setting question...

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Mon May 25 13:21:46 CDT 2009

On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 6:03 PM, James Huk <huk256 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to set registry key, other then editing system.reg/user.reg
> file? For DIB engine we can export WINEDIB=ON or edit registry, is this the
> case with other registry keys as well?

You can import a registry key with 'wine regedit.exe foo.reg'. No,
most other options don't support environmental variables. I believe
WINEDEBUG may allow it though.

For scripting the registry key stuff, look at:

There are several examples there, look at disabling gecko,
fbo/pbuffer, or disabling the graphical debugger.