[Wine] Odd Issue with TES III Morrowind

Zedwardson wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Nov 1 08:42:40 CST 2009

I am semi-new to using Linux, and I am using Wine on my laptop that has Ubuntu 9.10,  Fallout 1 and 2 work flawlessly and I have to say that I am greatly impressed by the WINE itself!  I have ironed out a few of the problems such as removing pulseaudio and so on, but I have one issue that is keeping me away from being very pleased.

Now Morrowind is listed as a "Gold" in the AppDB, but I am getting a odd issue, it loads up fine, but I do not have a cursor or the selectable text on the startup screen.  any hits on what I should do to troubleshoot this issue?