[Wine] Re: World of Warcraft running on one core

psychok9 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 2 08:32:15 CST 2009

My mistake.
Wine 1.32 or Wine 1.31 it's the same. The speed it's the same, and the process it's splitted on 4 cores like 100% of 1 core.
Wine seem that have a very bad usage of potentially of my cpu.
WOW it's slow, but my cpu it's sleeping. And the problem isn't fixable lowering to minimum effect/graphics and I don't have an bad vga (8800 GT AMP with 190.42 nVidia driver).
On Windows the speed it's more fast, because it's use more cycles/clock.