[Wine] Re: help I want to install wine in obuntu

Lucem Auspicio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 2 17:35:21 CST 2009

Thank you very much for answer my post, I look into synaptic package manager but I didn't find wine 1.2, I found wine 1.1.32 I mark this but the program sent the following  message

Depends: ia32-libs (>=1.6) but it is not installable
 Depends: lib32nss-mdns (>=0.10-3) but it is not installable
 Recommends: ttf-liberation  but it is not installable
 Recommends: winbind  but it is not installable
 Recommends: ttf-mscorefonts-installer  but it is not installable

what else I can do or what I am doing wrong?