[Wine] Concept: Alternative Wine Logo Idea

whatspaz wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 3 04:03:45 CST 2009

[Rolling Eyes] So I was looking at the wine glass in the corner of the winehq website when I imagined the glass looking more like a real glass (perhaps using a photo) with 4 layers of colored liquids, resembling the Windows flag. Then maybe a little fizz on certain layers, such as the red, cherry grenadine sitting at the bottom (or possibly at the top draining through the rest of the layers), somewhere in the mix Mt Dew + beer (like here: http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/4751297/green20beer2-mainFull-main_Full.jpg), something blue--hypnotic?, and maybe oj for the yellow. If the co-sine wave (from the gray-to-red on the winehq logo) were a little more like realistic 3d-perspective water scene and the chilled glass is condensing. The scene should be set as if the glass were just raised and the liquid began to swish, before it all mixes together. Top it with your choice of fruit garnish, I say 2 large, plump perfect blackberries and a mint leaf (or for parody fun, cannabis leaf).

...except I'm not good at Photoshop. Anyone like the idea? Obviously it would not be meant to replace the actual winehq logo, but a cool logo anyways.

--Spaz  :D